[HOT] sporadic validation report

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Dec 13 17:51:36 UTC 2017

Hi Ralf,

I hope it doesn’t need much explaining, but that message doesn’t belong on the HOT mailing list for 2 reasons.  1) The iD developers are not necessarily on the HOT mailing list (this list is for discussing things related to the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT) https://hotosm.org).  2) The message is in conflict with our Code of Conduct https://www.hotosm.org/hot_code_of_conduct#fullversion

It would be unfortunate if we need to so quickly put the new community CoC into practice, but this message would be a good example for when to put our foot down.

Please take a break and think before corresponding with us,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)

Web <http://hotosm.org/>  | Wiki <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team>  | Blog <http://hotosm.org/updates>  | Contact <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team#Communication>  | Donate <http://hotosm.org/donate>  – Please help us #mapthedifference!