[HOT] sporadic validation report

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Dec 13 18:11:24 UTC 2017

Bryan,

I hope you know that HOT appreciates all you do; personally I don’t disagree with leaving communication channels that are more frustration than anything else.  My point being, that message was against the Code of Conduct for all community members participating in HOT related tools and platforms, including this public list.  However, retaliating against HOT the organization because of one ‘random’ person’s email, I don’t agree with.  Everyone should consider that they are communicating with other human beings and when IRL does that kind of communication work to get the results you’re after?

If there is anything I can do to moderate and send people to the correct means to ‘air their grievance’ you are welcome to contact me directly,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Voting Member+

Email:  <mailto:Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org> Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org

OSM/Skype: russdeffner

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)

 <http://hotosm.org/> Web |  <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team> Wiki |  <http://hotosm.org/updates> Blog |  <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team#Communication> Contact |  <http://hotosm.org/donate> Donate – Please Help Us #MapTheDifference