[HOT] HOT year-end campaign: Two-thirds funded, five days left in 2017!

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Tue Dec 26 18:13:25 UTC 2017

Hi HOT-

To date, 206 of you have come together to provide financial contributions
to https://donate.hotosm.org getting us to 2/3 of our goal. Thank you!

We have $10,220 USD remaining to raise and just five days left in 2017. If
each of us contributed just $5, we'd meet our goal today.

Let's keep going! Happy Boxing Day, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah - may
each of you enjoy a bit of peace and relaxation this week.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director