[HOT] Fwd: Re: The purple project square

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Mon Feb 6 22:23:59 UTC 2017

Hi all,

There is an ongoing issue with the task square's purple outline not

Nick from the Training Working Group provided a work around and Bryan
Housel, the lead iD developer, knows about the issue and is working on
getting a fix out as soon as possible.

Below is a brief summary of Nick's work around and link to a short
video walk through of the process.

Respectfully,
Blake