[HOT] Call for volunteers! Next Summit Working Group meeting this Friday, Feb 10

Nate Smith nate at hotosm.org
Mon Feb 6 19:18:28 UTC 2017

Hello HOT community -

The Summit Working Group is looking for additional volunteers to help plan
and organize this next year’s Summit. Our next meeting is this *Friday, Feb
10 at 16:00UTC on Skype* (https://join.skype.com/Egepctc9TYCc).

We had a great Summit last year and we’re starting to plan the 2017 HOT
Summit. If you’ve ever been curious about getting involved in a HOT Working
Group and want to make this next year’s summit even better, please join us
this Friday and we’ll get you plugged in.

Let me know directly if any questions - nate at hotosm.org.

Nate

Trello board of activities: https://trello.com/b/ivbJyjd0/hot-summit

--