[HOT] Bad Gateway

Nate Smith nateasmith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:58:55 UTC 2017

Hi Katelyn - Apologies you're still encountering some issues. I don't think
the images were attached. If you have time, can you jump into Slack and we
can try to help debug this further?

If you can access the main project page but can't see the Contribute or
Stats, there are couple things we'll want to clarify so we can dig into the
issue more. Within Chrome (assuming that's the browser you're using), when
you go to menu View -> Developer -> JavaScript Console do you see any red
highlighted text that shows errors?

Nate