[HOT] Welcome to new HOT Voting Members

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:45:46 UTC 2017

Congratulations and welcome to new HOT Voting Members!
We held a Special Meeting yesterday to present and approve the results of the new member nominations. All nominations were accepted!
In the next couple weeks, we will be sharing a Welcome Pack to new members, with information on how to participate as a Voting Member of HOT. We'll be getting details of new members up on the website. And in March, we'll begin the process of Board and Chair elections. That leads up to the Annual Meeting, like in early April.
For the moment congrats again to new members.
Janet ChapmanMarco MinghiniMarc MashawuRalph AytounRachel LevineDavid LuswataWulansari KhairunisaTasauf A Baki Billah (Ribin)Enock Seth NyamadorUsman LatifMichael (Mike) ThompsonMiriam GonzalesMartin DittusPratik YadavSchneider RemyNamitala GertrudeElida NurrohmahHarry MahardhikaDewi SulistioningrumPatricia SolisBiondi Sanda SimaMaria LongleyNathalie SidibeRanie Dwi AnugrahInnocent MaholiViolaine DoutreleauMatthew GibbMartin NoblecourtDylan MoriartyChad BlevinsMelanie Eckle
-Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron