[HOT] Matthew

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:25:47 UTC 2017

It's often helpful when these type of things happen to address the
immediate issue (cleaning up) and the process and tooling issues that led
to the duplicates being created in the first place.
It's probably too long since the original effort but if there are actions
that could prevent a repeat occurrence in the future, calling them out
(here?) and ensuring they result in action being taken will help everyone
in the longer run.

e.g. could learning material for volunteers / mapathon leaders highlight
the behaviours that can lead to this situation more clearly? Are there
tooling changes that are needed to spot these during the submit process
(changes may have already been implemented through other efforts)?

Regards

Donal