[HOT] Matthew

Fred Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:37:11 UTC 2017

Sorry for that I was in mountain area with the student of UNOGA with
limited acces to internet and time.

If you do the a query over Grand Anse area http://osmose.openstreetmap.
fr/fr/map/

You will discover that is not possible to use OSM like that due to a number
of duplicate building.

So please include a strong validation or cleaning process after each
activation.

As is not acceptable to work like that and let all this mistake....

All the best FredM

--
Moine Frédéric
Potentiel3.0 / OSM member