[HOT] Feedback about the Tasking Manager

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:59:36 UTC 2017

+1 on the validation comments. I'd be more than happy to validate but
didn't know how to get started (and I'm conscious that not being a
calibrated validator would cause much pain for the organisations relying on
the data).

Would be great if there was a way for bootstrapping validators so they can
come up to speed quickly (some sort of feedback loop from experienced
validators / project leads would be useful I think).

Donal