[HOT] Buildings in Chad

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 00:49:41 UTC 2017

I'm looking at Chad by bringing 10% of the country at a time.  I'm seeing
thousands of untagged ways most of which are buildings, far more than I
would expect.

If you're running a project in Chad that includes mapping buildings you may
wish to check the map in a week or two as I continue to tag untagged ways
including buildings.

You may also want to see if you can have someone validate your Chad
projects with JOSM since its much easier to avoid problems by giving
feedback than it is to clean up afterwards.

Cheerio John