[HOT] can't subdivide #2571 - Taraba State Road Network Mapping for Vaccine Delivery Routing, Nigeria

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 05:29:37 UTC 2017

HI Daniel,

I can split task squares into 4 parts and I see some that have been
split a few times.

There is a limit to the number of times a task square can be split,
which I think is 2 times, could that be what is happening?

You do have to check out with the "Start Mapping" button before you
get the split link.

Please let me know if that is not the case and the specific task
number and I will look into it further.

Thank you for all you contributions Daniel!

Cheers
blake