[HOT] Starting a new mapping project

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Mon Mar 6 14:19:50 UTC 2017

Hi Manuel,

This is not a problem. The main criteria is that a humanitarian
organization needs the data for field work.

Please send me directly something that outlines the area you are
interested in having mapped, shapefile, geojson or .osm file will
work.

As well as some details on the organizations that need the data and
how it will help their project.

cheers,
Blake