[HOT] Data Collection

Gertrude Hope trudyhope7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:22:32 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I hope you are well,

We are collecting data where by some of it is ok be made pubic and some
private. In this regard I have some questions that I really need help with:
1. How can we make private data collected not to be displayed on OSM? (We
are collecting both private and public data for example private toilets and
public toilets).
2. How  can OSM be used along side private data, offline and the technical
requirements *(how is OSM cloning done?)*
2. Is it possible to add more survey questions  under OMK and ODK?
3. How do you create conditional statements to be used in OMK and ODK?

*N.B: *
*a. Before we created conditional questions using kobotool box and were
loaded into OMK and ODK. Our biggest challenge was we didn't call an osm
data type and the results couldn't show the osm or coordinates attributes.*

*Thank you for your response.*

--
Namitala Gertrude
OpenStreetMap Zambia