[HOT] Second Community Webinar: what happened in 2016 + what's coming in 2017?

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Thu Mar 9 15:38:30 UTC 2017

Hi All,

After the success of our first Community Webinar with YouthMappers, the
second in the series is coming on *March 16th*. Join Tyler and myself to
reflect on HOT's journey in 2016 and strategic plan for 2017.

We'd love to answer any questions you may have and get your ideas on how we
can develop the HOT Community this year. If there are any questions you'd
like us to focus on, please send them through to me ahead of the session.

You can register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-what-happened-in-2016-whats-coming-in-2017-tickets-32545730155>,
looking forward to the discussion!
Thanks,