[HOT] Second Community Webinar: what happened in 2016 + what's coming in 2017?

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Wed Mar 15 13:17:21 UTC 2017

Hi All,

A quick reminder of the HOT Community webinar tomorrow, discussing HOT's
journey in 2016, plans for 2017, and more ways for the community to get
involved. *5pm GMT, register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-what-happened-in-2016-whats-coming-in-2017-tickets-32545730155>.*

Thanks,

Rebecca