[HOT] thanks from Perú

Johnattan Rupire jarjacha at riseup.net
Tue Mar 21 16:33:23 UTC 2017

Hi folk,
Yesterday night, we have a metting to put information in common and
planning actions to this week. We has some meetings with government
office to ask for aerial photos from the peruvian satellite Perú Sat-1
but we don't find a good answer. So, we are looking for a server to
upload some aerial photos maked with drones.

And this email was for ask to you about the state of OpenAerialMap, but
a few minutes ago we know that people from OAM are contacted with our
drone's collaborator, so this email has become in thanks email.

Thank you so much to all of you.

Johnattan Rupire