[HOT] Mapathon organisers: we need your help to Map for Malaria

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Tue Mar 21 23:07:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you're planning a mapathon over the next few months, we'd love it if you
could support our Malaria Elimination Mapping project.

It is by far our largest project to date, with 500,000km squared of mapping
to do! We're about to complete our 100th project, so are making good
progress, but we still have a very long way to go and would love your help.

By way of incentive, HOT can provide a small prize for the top mapper at
your event. If you're interested to support, send me a message and I will
send through more details.

For those of you not attending a mapathon, but keen to support the project,
tasks are added to this list
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/?direction=asc&page=1&search=eliminate+malaria&sort_by=priority>
every day as we progress, and your mapping would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Rebecca

--
*Rebecca Firth*