[HOT] Inflationary use of the mailinglist

Julian Haag osm at juhaag.de
Sun Mar 26 17:05:45 UTC 2017

Thanks for your reply, and thanks to Blake too!

maybe I am just not able to use a mailinglist correctly. No doubt
mapswipe is an interesting tool and is related to HOT. But in my opinion
only urgend topics should go into a mailinglist.

Don't get me wrong: During the Nepal quake there were 20-30 mails a day
for more than a week. I'm absolutely fine with that. That was mostly
important, interesting and urgend stuff.

Ignoring is a good thing until your phone or mailapplication on the
computer keeps telling you about new emails. Constantly.

@Blake: Maybe I will join the announcement list and just subscribe to
this list when getting involved in desastermapping..

Thanks!

Julian