[HOT] Recent building mapping in Malawi

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 18:56:33 UTC 2017

I think some projects / maperthons are better organised than others.

The low hanging fruit for project managers is manage your project and some
how get your hands on a tool to catch the errors early.  A manual validator
with JOSM if you can find one works extremely well for data quality.

Cheerio John