[HOT] A new tool for spotting buildings that overlap by more than 50%

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:21:14 UTC 2017

You can select an area then within the area search for buildings.

So yes you can square multiple buildings at once but it doesn't really
address the issue of accuracy.  The squaring process is an approximation so
in doing it you lose accuracy.

The best method is to draw them with a building tool such as the one found
in JOSM's building_tool plugin.

Cheerio John