[HOT] Map Lesotho Webinar

Gertrude Hope trudyhope7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 18:33:48 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We will be having a webinar tomorrow on Tuesday from 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CAT.
HOT, Map Lesotho and OSM Southern Africa are organizing a webinar where
Lesotho will be sharing how they have succeeded to map the whole country
and the data being used by the council planners. It is a very interesting
success story everyone is invited to attend.

Follow this link to register
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-map-lesotho-mapping-a-country-using-osm-tools-for-planning-tickets-38426007222>
don't forget to install zoom <https://zoom.us/j/623336691>on your phone or
computer. See you tomorrow.