[HOT] Map Lesotho Webinar

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:15:51 UTC 2017


For those of us who are not available at the designated time will there be
a recording of this?

Thanks John

On 16 Oct 2017 2:37 pm, "Gertrude Hope" <trudyhope7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We will be having a webinar tomorrow on Tuesday from 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
> CAT. HOT, Map Lesotho and OSM Southern Africa are organizing a webinar
> where Lesotho will be sharing how they have succeeded to map the whole
> country and the data being used by the council planners. It is a very
> interesting success story everyone is invited to attend.
>
> Follow this link to register
> <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-map-lesotho-mapping-a-country-using-osm-tools-for-planning-tickets-38426007222>
> don't forget to install zoom <https://zoom.us/j/623336691>on your phone
> or computer. See you tomorrow.
>
> Kind regards,
> Trudy
>
> On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Gertrude Hope <trudyhope7 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> The long awaited webinar is around the corner happening next week on
>> Tuesday. HOT, Map Lesotho and OSM Southern Africa are organizing a webinar
>> where Lesotho will be sharing how they have succeeded to map the whole
>> country and the data being used by the council planners. It is a very
>> interesting success story everyone is invited to attend.
>>
>> Follow this link to register.
>> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-map-lesot
>> ho-mapping-a-country-using-osm-tools-for-planning-tickets-38426007222
>>
>>
>> <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-map-lesotho-mapping-a-country-using-osm-tools-for-planning-tickets-38426007222>
>> Don't forget to install zoom on your phone or computer. See you next
>> week.
>>
>> Spread the word and invite government officials from your country to
>> attend.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Trudy
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Gertrude Hope <trudyhope7 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> HOT, Map Lesotho and OSM Southern Africa are organizing a webinar where
>>> Lesotho will be sharing how they have succeeded to map the whole country
>>> and the data being used by the council planners. It is a very interesting
>>> success everyone is invited to attend.
>>> Follow this link to register.
>>> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-map-lesot
>>> ho-mapping-a-country-using-osm-tools-for-planning-tickets-38426007222
>>>
>>> Spread the word and invite government  officials from your country to
>>> attend.
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Trudy
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Namitala Gertrude
>>> OpenStreetMap Zambia
>>> TruDigital Technologies
>>> trudyn at trudigitech.com <trudgitaltechnologies at gmail.com>
>>> +260-967020779 <+260%2096%207020779>
>>> Skype: trudy.hope2
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Namitala Gertrude
>> OpenStreetMap Zambia
>> TruDigital Technologies
>> trudyn at trudigitech.com <trudgitaltechnologies at gmail.com>
>> +260-967020779 <+260%2096%207020779>
>> Skype: trudy.hope2
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Namitala Gertrude
> OpenStreetMap Zambia
> TruDigital Technologies
> trudyn at trudigitech.com <trudgitaltechnologies at gmail.com>
> +260-967020779 <+260%2096%207020779>
> Skype: trudy.hope2
>
> _______________________________________________
> HOT mailing list
> HOT at openstreetmap.org
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/hot/attachments/20171016/4167a79e/attachment.html>


More information about the HOT mailing list