[HOT] TM3 and validation

Michael Heißmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Tue Oct 24 16:51:46 UTC 2017

Hi Florian,

Florian Kratochwil, 2017-10-24 18:34:
> After checking out the new TM as validator I can say: Respect! I like it! It
> is way better than before and I am looking forward to validating.
>
> I had one problem when validating multiple tiles of a user in JOSM today. I
> clicked the button to download the data to JOSM but I didn't get any OSM Data.
> I just got the imagery and the TM-Tile-Borders, but the "OSM-Data"-Set was
> empty. I guess this is not what it should be? In single tile validation I get
> the OSM-Data.

This is intentional. Imagine you select several tiles which are at different
corners of the project area. As JOSM can only download within a rectangular area
you would end up downloading all data within the whole project area which will
probably not even work because of the huge amount of data.

Best Regards

/Michael
(osm:michael63) /