[HOT] Puebla, Mexico - 7.1 earthquake

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 19 22:32:51 UTC 2017

Dear all

Mexico recently experienced a 7.1 earthquake affecting Puebla and Mexico
City.
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000ar20#executive

Shaking was felt strongly and there is fairly significant damage in Puebla
and Mexico City.

Enrique Zapata, General Director of Open Data from the Office of the
President of Mexico made a request for post event imagery donations. I
discussed with Miriam Gonzalez OSM Mexico (cc) a few minutes ago and will
follow up as we learn how we can best assist response.

Thank you to all of you who are already helping with Hurricane Maria,
Bangladesh Floods, and the Oaxaca Mexico earthquake response.

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radford at hotosm.org