[HOT] mapping mines

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 06:41:07 UTC 2018

Sorry for that lack of clarity! They are working on the impacts of
industrial scale (usually foreign owned) resource mining on local
communities.
The basic tagging is there, but tags like tailings (apparently that's a
word especially meant for mine waste) are undocumented and we had a hard
time finding a proper tag for end of cycle operations (we used a lifecycle
prefix for now, but that doesn't seem entirely fitting)