[HOT] [talk-ph] Mayon Volcano Eruption Jan 2018

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:50:51 UTC 2018

Quick update.

Big thanks to everyone who helped with the 2 projects for Mayon Volcano.

We already shared the data (through the HOT export tool) to the
Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS)
this is the government institution who supports the local government
units in responding to the disaster.
Also thanks to Erwin for providing updated GPS maps, which is now used
by people on the ground.

No new requests for mapping at the moment since we have covered the
designated danger zones (PDZ + EDZ).

--
cheers,
maning