[HOT] HOT mapathon in schools

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Tue Mar 27 20:47:30 UTC 2018

Hi Rachele,

Thanks for your message and proposed mapathon idea. More info on organizing
events is here: http://www.missingmaps.org/host/

There are others in the Italian community at Politecnico di Milano who have
done work on mapathons in schools. Yes, feel free use the Missing Maps logo
and submit your event to the Missing Maps website calendar.

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radford at hotosm.org