[HOT] HOT mapathon in schools

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:25:52 UTC 2018

Dear Rachele,
I am Marco from Politecnico di Milano - thanks Tyler for mentioning us. As
Tyler said, we have organized many "mini-mapathons" in schools (including
elementary schools) so we have a lot of experience in running this kind of
events. This is the biggest one we had:
https://www.hotosm.org/updates/2016-03-09_200_kids_map_swaziland_for_malaria_elimination
Should you need more information, feel free to contact me.
Best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano (Italy)
+39 02 23996409
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>