[HOT] Ebola outbreak in the DRC

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Tue May 22 00:56:16 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot Rebecca, Jean-Guilhem, Blake and Pierre for all the insights
and information.

I know the global urban footprint layer, it's an interesting product that
can help guiding some of the tracing.
However at the moment, in this crisis response, it seems more useful to get
more recent and higher resolution data (although it takes some more time to
identify).

All the best,

Claire