[HOT] HOT Board Meeting Minutes November

Melanie Eckle melanie.eckle at hotosm.org
Mon Nov 19 20:10:24 UTC 2018

 Dear all,

How are you?

I am happy to hereby share the minutes of our board meeting in November:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13PNGfVVNW6tTwj5Nza5sHtM_r46kY0qt

As previously announced, the meeting was the first board meeting that was
also open to the membership and we thank all members that joined our
meeting. It was amazing to see the great interest and that the new meeting
design is well appreciated.
We are already very looking forward to the upcoming meeting December, 6th.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any related questions to the
minutes or the meetings themselves.

And please find all previous HOT board meeting minutes in the following
Wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings#Meetings_of_the_Board_of_Directors

and the HOT Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1EorbpNCZ03fml2OURJZ21mU2I4Qm9aQlRSbHpFNHNfVkdnZGlJU3ZFcjBsZEZab2hGOWc