[HOT] Overpass and schools in Mali

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:45:11 UTC 2018

Converting them sounds good to me.

It the southern part of the country I've added a considerable number of
settlements and the schools were useful in identifying places where the
larger villages were likely to be so ut should be easier for someone local
to move the schools to the correct location.  However it could do with a
few more highways.

Cheerio John