[HOT] Thank you from MSF!

Ralf Bernhardt raabee at gmx.de
Sun Apr 7 17:48:15 UTC 2019

Some countries in Africa have their own tagging Standards

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Namibian_Tagging_Standards

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/South_African_Tagging_Guidelines

I think we should  encourage all local communities to develop their own
guidelines

For national  road reference systems we would either need odbl
compatible open data or help from people with local knowledge.

Hot related projects  are following (they try to) most of the time the
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway_Tag_Africa guidelines

Ralf