[HOT] Recent MapSwipe Developments

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:09:09 UTC 2019

Great update, thanks Benni!

Just in case it's interesting for all of you, the MSF Scientific Days is
actually live stream for free. The new MapSwipe prototype will be presented
in a one minute speed session at 12:40 on the 10th May (UK time) and then
at 13:00 on the same day with a longer video interview with the team. All
welcome!

Agenda is here:
https://www.msf.org.uk/msf-scientific-days-2019-innovation-agenda
Register for live stream at the bottom of this page:
https://www.msf.org.uk/msf-scientific-days-2019-agenda-and-registration

Cheers,

Pete