[HOT] Tracking vehicle movements

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:48:04 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions!
I suppose easy to use is core, so options with manually copying traces is
probably not the best solution.
However I will forward all your suggestions to Last, and will leave it up
to him to decide what is the best option for them on the ground!

If there are more ideas, they still welcome :)
Thanks a lot!

Jorieke