[HOT] OSM Sierra Leone is fundraising!

Alfred Bockarie asbock2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 13:09:01 UTC 2019

Hi Tommy,

I am happy for this initiative. I did  OpenStreetMapping of roads, rooftops, health centres, swamps and sectional boundaries of Bo City, Sierra Leone between 2012 and 2016. I also did some mapping of the road network in Kenema City.

I hope you have a national mapping plan which I I’m thinking will be really useful for researchers, planners and the city councils.

Best of luck with your fundraising

Kind regards
Alfred

Sent from my iPhone