[HOT] idp:camp_site=spontaneous_camp from Nepal earthquake

Arogya Koirala arogyakoirala at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:47:37 UTC 2021

Hi all,

This is Arogya from Kathmandu Living Labs (KLL). Just had a conversation
with Manoj (osm: Manoj Thapa) and other members from KLL's mapping team,
who coordinated the ground mapping effort during the 2015 Nepal Earthquake.

He tells me that the team has been working to remove IDP camps whenever
they encounter it. So yes, we can remove them. Please consider this an
official response from the Nepal community.

Best,
Arogya