[Imports-us] Florida Water Import

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 00:47:20 UTC 2013

Hi Brain,

Thanks!

- Coordinate 28.200591, -82.4522259 has a lake right over a big
subdivision. It is kind of weird. It might be in the source data.
- The big file has a small number JOSM validation errors. You might
want to fix them before cutting the file up for uploading. Be careful
when you are cutting the files up to not break your relations.
- Lastly, you need to figure out your changeset tags.

Otherwise, it looks good to me.

Jason