[Imports-us] Automated Edit Proposal, remove area=yes, and fix broken source tag in US Massachusetts

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 02:48:08 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have posted the full set of OSC files here

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/393787/remove-area-source-tags.zip

The zip file has one set of 147 OSC files that remove the area tag and
the broken source tag in 2000 element chunks. There is a single OSC
file with about 6000 buildings in it that has the area tag removed
only. The buildings in this file did not have the exact broken source
tag and will get a different changeset tags.

The wiki has been updated with the details on the changeset tags, etc.
The source code link in the wiki is up to date as well.

Unless somebody asks to stop, I will plan on doing the upload in
beginning of September with a fresh set of files giving everybody
minimum of 3 weeks to think about this.

Thanks
Jason