[Imports] Fwd: [Talk-us] Import of EPA data

Chris Hunter chunter952 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 16:05:43 GMT 2009

Gotcha.  Sorry, I thought you were wanting to keep the data in the map and
programmatically update it.

 It's gonna be impossible to use the rollback script at this point, but
since there are only nodes in the dataset the algorithem  isn't that
complex.

1 Query the changeset for all node IDs
2 Query the database for the version number of the resulting nodes
3 If version = 1, delete node else flag for user review

Of course since my C & bash skills are rusty as all get out and all my SQL
experience is with mySQL (pun intended) I have no idea how much of a hit the
server will take running step 2.

DiverCTH (Chris)

P.S. I don't know if anyone else has said it yet, but welcome aboard.  Glad
to see we haven't scared you off.

Chris