[Imports] Donut Holed Polygons

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Sun Jan 3 14:38:51 GMT 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Othewise, on all editors, you will see an empty way and
> you have to open a second dialog to understand the meaning of the way.

I don't know how to use relations in other editors, but in Potlatch you
click on the way and it says "Parking: outer".  If you hover over the word
"Parking" it highlights all the ways in the relation.  There's no need to
open a second dialog unless you want to see/edit additional tags.

Lately I've been doing most of my editing in Merkaartor (supports high
resolution othography, which is probably also supported by JOSM but I
haven't figured out what URL to use in JOSM), but whenever I need to edit
relations, I switch to Potlatch.