[Imports] Bicycle parking shapefile

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:13:09 BST 2010

and since its local, go for it, just clean up your own mess, if you
made a mistake.
and the source=* tag is handy.

for all of canada, we have pre-made small .osm files that natural
resources canada made for us.  so its local area mappers who are
responsible for what they drop in locally.

so if they make a mess, its only the tiles they dropped in thats effected.

so unlike Emilies assumption, we dont have random people dropping data
in, as we have eyes all over the map constantly, and will catch it
very fast.
especially since more people are now using the local #irc chat
rooms.for while they are working.

and btw, i have personally made a mess of all of the nationa' parks
data, so i know i need to clean it up :)

cheers,
sam

ps. upload it fast before odbl kicks in and all external data will be
scrutunized to fear of import :) (half joking, of course)