[Imports] MapQuest translation of Beijing - requesting feedback

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 00:46:25 UTC 2010

Sam, I think what Roman is suggesting here is very different than other
imports and does not require the same amount of community interaction. If
they were doing more than adding tags to existing primitives I would suggest
something closer to what you want. As it stands, though, they aren't
modifying the location or tagging of existing stuff so I think they're in
the clear to upload small groups of changes.