[Imports] Problems uploading Burundi boundaries data

Mike N niceman at att.net
Mon Aug 1 12:15:01 BST 2011

On 8/1/2011 6:10 AM, Arie Scheffer wrote:
> For my next try, I decided to upload in chunks of 1024 objects.
> Everything went smoothly. I checked whether my changeset was registered
> on the website and there it was, under # 8883488

   The changeset appears to contain only nodes - the ways in your upload
may not have been successful.   The proper way to resolve this
conceptually would be to use a tool to query the changeset, compare it
against your dataset, then upload the remaining items, but I don't know
of such a tool.    Failing that, the best way forward is to revert the
existing changeset, then re-upload again.