[Imports] Problems uploading Burundi boundaries data

Marc Zoss marczoss at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:22:36 BST 2011

If the data is licensed under ODBL, I do not see any objection to incorporating it into OSM. However, my legal expertise is certainly limited any you may want to consider consulting the legal-talk mailing-list for more qualified statements. It will certainly be interested to them to see a large multilateral organisation like FAO incorporating ODBL.

I would suggest you include a source-tag, so one has an idea where the data is coming from. Additionally, it is considered good practice to document any import, either in a dedicated wiki-page or on the Burundian wiki page.

Marc