[Imports] Massachusetts road data

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Fri Aug 5 20:24:56 BST 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Metcalf, Calvin (DOT)
<calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us> wrote:
[ ... ]
> The oblique and ortho data is in .psi and .pmi formats respectively, which is a type of .jfif file that the program pictometry uses, for those I was more looking for some information for how we should go about making those available.

What Serge said is worth repeating.  Thank you for your interest in
OpenStreetMap and in making the data of the people of Massachusetts
widely available.  This is awesome.

Also, the oblique and ortho photos sound delightful.  I hope that our
friends at OpenAerialMap (cc'd) will be able to participate by making
the photos available for more consumers using a wide range of tools.

For the folks on the OAM list the original thread is found here,
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2011-August/001013.html

Best regards,
Richard