[Imports] Massachusetts road data

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Sat Aug 6 15:12:25 BST 2011

For the ortho and obliques the bigest issue is getting them out of their current format, we actually already have an online map of them that was set up by a private company who didn't give us much documentation.  The files are stored with a .par extention which I havn't had too much luck finding documentation on.
Sent with Verizon Mobile Email