[Imports] Massachusetts road data

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Mon Aug 8 21:11:27 BST 2011

Ok so I did a dump of our data at massDOT and put some rough stuff up on drop box for people to take a look at, we have:
All the roads http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37626989/roadinv.zip
Exits: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37626989/exits.zip
Mile points: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37626989/mp.zip
Equation routes: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37626989/equationroutes.zip
I can give some more details about documentation and start to figure out what we'll actually do with this stuff tomorrow.

Also I mentioned this to Greg when I talked to him on the phone earlier and thought I'd give the link.   The Bureau of Transportation Statistics puts out a fantastic National Transportation Atlas Database that is all available online that our office tends to use quite a bit, http://www.bts.gov/publications/national_transportation_atlas_database/2011/
Calvin Metcalf
Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Office of Transportation Planning
10 Park Plaza Suite 4150
Boston, MA 02116
Office 617-973-7027