[Imports] Mass Bus Data

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Fri Aug 12 18:03:05 BST 2011

I'm getting ready to upload the bus data.
It seems some people already started putting in some bus data (there are 109 that look to overlap my data), is there a way to update/delete these/make them invisible? While some of them look to just be out dated dumps from massgis others look to have work put in.   (for reference there are 8057 stops that I'm about to upload)