[Imports] Mass Bus Data

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Aug 12 20:25:13 BST 2011

Since it's not likely I'll finish the conflation plugin any time soon, I'd
just manually merge the nodes. If you check the MassDOT talk page I show how
you can pretty quickly manually merge the nodes (123 by my count). Remember
the second node you select will determine the location of the merged node.
Also, you may want to remove the attribution/source tags of the OSM data, as
they're all old MassGIS info anyways, that will speed up the merge process.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:MassDOT#Merging_with_existing_data

If you can't get to it, I'm sure I could do it this weekend. By the way, the
quality of the MBTA data seems of higher quality than the OSM data, at least
spatially speaking.

Thanks for being so involved!

-Josh